Scleromystax Kronei

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Barracuda518

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I thought I would post some new pictures of my S. kronei I got last summer. They are really starting to look like adult Scleromystax.

Im hoping this is a male/female pair (Frank, Ian feel free to give your imput):

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

I think these are males:

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

Feeding on earthworm sticks:

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

Without the flash:

IMG_3628.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

I thought I would post some new pictures of my S. kronei I got last summer. They are really starting to look like adult Scleromystax.

Im hoping this is a male/female pair (Frank, Ian feel free to give your imput): Thanks for looking :D
Hi Jason. You will need to look for the whiskers on the side of their snout, to find the males. My F1 S. kronei just had a successful spawn and the F0's laid around 100 eggs, today. Also found 150 CW016 eggs, yesterday. Largest spawning since their very first. I'm quite pleased. - Frank

P.S. Those I great looking fish. I hope you got them from me. lol. - Frank

Im hoping this is a male/female pair (Frank, Ian feel free to give your imput): Thanks for looking :D
Hi Jason. You will need to look for the whiskers on the side of their snout, to find the males. My F1 S. kronei just had a successful spawn and the F0's laid around 100 eggs, today. Also found 150 CW016 eggs, yesterday. Largest spawning since their very first. I'm quite pleased. - Frank

P.S. Those I great looking fish. I hope you got them from me. lol. - Frank

I got them from some famous Corydoras breeder. Yep those are the ones I got from you. You dont recognize them? B-)

150 CW016 eggs? Wow, I bet you are excited. I think you need to send me some :D

Thanks for the nice comments :good:

Im getting ready to redo the tank they are in and add some live plants. Im not sure if they are mature yet, but I would like to try and spawn them at some point.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back