Salt For Fw Aquariums?

PlatinumAngel

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ontario Canada
So I see aquarium salt for fw tanks. And my LFS guy suggested it too. Is it benificial? How much do you put in? I never knew fw tanks had salt in them.

What do you think? Should I bother?
 
So I see aquarium salt for fw tanks. And my LFS guy suggested it too. Is it benificial? How much do you put in? I never knew fw tanks had salt in them.

What do you think? Should I bother?



only use it for salt baths etc. as alot of fish dont like salt, and there is no need for it anyway
 
it means like when you have a sick fish, sometimes salt can aid healing so you might use a salt bath for this. i can not remember off the top of my head which conditions it's recommended for, but i know you can use it.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top