Sajicas

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

All of the guppies are usually cowering in the corner now lol. Ive got 6 wrigglers now, yesterday there were like 15, so I dont know what happened. I hope at least 2 or 3 make it to 1 inch so I can give them to a buddy.

Move them to another tank. They will be being picked off by other fish at night is my guess...

I found out what happened to the fry. I saw a fry fall out of the pot. She picked it up as usual and she swam in the pot as if she was going to spit out the fry back into the pot but then she turns around and just spits it out into the gravel. I put the remaining fry in a net in the same tank. I was able to find 2 more in the gravel and they were put into the net also. The Fry are starting to become free-swimming now.

You need a smaller tank to put them into... that would solve your problems and keep them safe.

No more Fry. I tried triggering a spawn and my females tube went down for like 3 days but the male didn't seem interested. Her Tube is back inside so Maybe Ill try again in 1 or 2 weeks.

Most reactions

Back