Runescape

i played runescape for like a year and got all my stats up to about 70
what a waste of time

lol that game is a total waist of time... i got to like level 105 in 2 months over the summer, i sold the account lol its way to addicting for me and besides once you have done everything you can do, beat every quest, and so forth their is really no point in playing, anyways my account was worth over 70m lol to much barrows

I used to play but stopped because I got bored with it. My account is lvl 112 and I'm a Pmod too.

It's crap but so addictive,i playd the first one got up to level 68 73 mining 58 smithing ,57 mage,37 prayer like high mid 50's for attak,strength and defence lol.Now as i can't be botherd i sold it for 60k (i know a ridiculous price ahah),but i still have 3 others and a new main.I'll probably come back to it when i'm bord...It's a waste of time in the summer,go out nd do some rugby,YEA!

Wat's the big deal with runescape anyway? The first time i saw runescape i thought it was some kind of Halloween game where u go trick-treating.( U know black sky, everyone wearing random clothes), Played it for a week or two then quit. The graphics suck and the characters walk weird. AND yet million and millions of ppl still play it! why?

Wat's the big deal with runescape anyway? The first time i saw runescape i thought it was some kind of Halloween game where u go trick-treating.( U know black sky, everyone wearing random clothes), Played it for a week or two then quit. The graphics suck and the characters walk weird. AND yet million and millions of ppl still play it! why?
i use to play it, but now it nothing, lol thats what my friends say about the people walking

I've never played this game but my grandson used to play it all the time on my computer. I've got one question though. It is "run" "escape" or "rune" "scape"?

Most reactions

Back