Royal Python Feeding Video

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
gorgeous python!!! my fiance is straight scared of all things reptilian haha - - the only "ick" things i can keep are my clawed and dwarf frogs because they live in an aquarium and don't come out!

he's a good guy with many great qualities, but when it comes to creepy crawlies he can only handle bugs!

good video

reminded me what its like for your royal to feed!!! my adult male has only fed once in 10 weeks!!! triad again last night and another wasted rat!! My boa god love her eats anything that goes in so easy why can;t they all be like that

brilliant stuff, I liked the music kicking in when he struck :)
Haha, has made a lot of people jump
shifty.gif

good video

reminded me what its like for your royal to feed!!! my adult male has only fed once in 10 weeks!!! triad again last night and another wasted rat!! My boa god love her eats anything that goes in so easy why can;t they all be like that
Ahh yeah they are so finicky sometimes...This one hasn't let me down yet, but he hasn't hit the 900gram mark - where they all seem to go on a fast.
I have another royal who fasts for as long as 9 months of the year, and another 2 who are mostly good feeders.
My old corn snakes used to take anything though.

is it your snake?
Yes.

funny you should say that as I got him last july, the previosowner said he was about 3 and I know he weighed 660g as I weighed him, he'd never eaten rats before so I got him straight on those and he went up to 1100g and looked spot on, feeding every week like clockwork then at start of feb just stopped.

I;d love to tell him in snake language that he has no hope of ever meeting a female royal whilst in my sons bedroom and that he may as well start eating again

I still get him a rat every week or so but he only took one about 4 weeks ago. Thought I;d cracked it but back to nothing again.

Just bought a bigger RUB for my Boa so might get a hognose for the RUB shes about to leave

Ah, it is irritating when they don't feed.
I love hognoses, plan to get some myself sometime

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back