Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Plants: round pellia
Quantity for sale:1 bigger than a golf ball
 Delivery or Collection:both
Sales price:£3.50
Postage & Packaging£1
:Location: (TEESSIDE
Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title)Photograph:All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Call it 3.50 and you have a deal may contain snails or eggs

sorry, cant go higher than £3 when its 2.75 on ebay

lol Mike I must say I think that's really poor form and in bad taste for you to do this "But I found it cheaper here" routine. You should just go ahead and buy it at the place you found it cheaper as opposed to trying to drive the sellers price down to what best suits you. 

Primous said:
lol Mike I must say I think that's really poor form and in bad taste for you to do this "But I found it cheaper here" routine. You should just go ahead and buy it at the place you found it cheaper as opposed to trying to drive the sellers price down to what best suits you. 
Thank you.

Most reactions

Back