Rotkeil Severum X 2 For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ChilliPepper

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Livestock: 2 male Heros sp. 'rotkeil' severum for sale. Approx 4 1/2 - 5" and a year old. These fish just keep getting better looking each month, more and more colour

Quantity for sale: 2

Reason for Sale: No pairs, so thinning stock

Delivery or Collection: Would prefer collection, but would consider delivery if buyer arranges courier and at their own risk

Sales price: £20 each

Postage & Packaging: To be discussed if no option but delivery

Location: Suffolk - near Essex, travel to Norfolk frequently, so may be able to meet halfway somewhere

Photographs:

5921957728_01d09ddfa9_z.jpg

5921401373_45cf286ab4_z.jpg

5782883027_e3d6a62143_z.jpg

5782555361_cbb11625b0_z.jpg

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSi2CLuAwUg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hi, I'm not sure, you'd have to get a quote from a courier. They came to me from Birmingham originally using APC.

I nominate either of them for FOTM if you don't sell. They really are stunning fish and your photography is awesome!

If you'd get a quote for postage I'd possibly take them if postage wasn't too bad.

thumbs up Chilli! I couldnt ever let my last one go!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back