Rosy barb stress to death

Barry Tetra

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I just bought new female rosy barbs for my male weeks ago, and the male losing color and stress to death, Tank; 6 rosy barbs 2 males 4 females. What should I do, Buy more? Tank is 25 gal.

Ph? Temp? How many hiding places are there?

Never add any new fish to an aquarium that has had fish die in it recently. The remaining fish must be healthy and disease free for at least 1 month before adding new fish.

All new fish, shrimp, plants and other life forms going into an aquarium should be quarantined for 2-4 (preferably 4) weeks before being added to the main display tanks.

Never add any new fish to an aquarium that has had fish die in it recently. The remaining fish must be healthy and disease free for at least 1 month before adding new fish.

All new fish, shrimp, plants and other life forms going into an aquarium should be quarantined for 2-4 (preferably 4) weeks before being added to the main display tanks.
These words are utterly golden. Unfortunately I often take risks. Sometimes they pay off when I'm sure I know what caused the fish to die but sometimes I'm wrong. Best to do exactly as Collin says.

Most reactions

trending

Back