Room For More Ottos?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
So I have been looking at my 10 gallon that has very few ottos and am thinking of adding more. I had 5 at one time but sadly 1 has died off but since then everyone is still alive. I am wanting to add 3-4 more to there but am not sure if that would be over kill. The otto that are still in there have been around for 3-6 months so there alive and healthy. Also if they wouldent work what about pygmy Cory? I finally found a shop that carries them. Would I be able to fit any of these into my tank and if so how many? My tank is cycled and has proper stats. Pic of tank below:

not a recent pic, has more plants now

100_1238.jpg
 
Otos are so small, they don't really add much to the bio-load. As far as stock is concerned, I don't see a problem with a few more. I never had much luck with getting them to eat after the brown algae was gone so food could be an issue for 7 or 8.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top