Rogues Gallery

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

One for you, Simonas :p

post-52303-1244758500.jpg

Mind you it is three years old haha. none of my other ones will upload!!

Nice Aberdeen scenery there :good:

:good: aberdeen @ its finest

gets my vote for the nicest lookin aswell

heres my puss a couple of years ago

1153437938a7700008734o.jpg

achbram?! I'm pretty sure that, that name is not an arabic name. Are you sure that your student is not indian or egyption? you might had spelled the name wrong maybe it is Ibraheem, Ahmed or abdullah?

hehe probally, he was from uae, lived outside the city centre....put it this way thats where he was from,maybe i spelt name wrong, he brought me this laptop,and if i dont change it, it comes out like this هتننةةلريثعيةييخسوسوسةءيغعؤءىؤن بهبةبنةبخب بهبهههبةةرح

not sure exsactly, he mentioned abu dhabi, he said when i go there for his wedding he shall show me around palm island etc, appently in a shopping mall you have a very big fish tank, including one with pirahna?

you have under cover skiing, an olimpic sized ice rink, and the shopping mall i think was called emaar malls

hehe probally, he was from uae, lived outside the city centre....put it this way thats where he was from,maybe i spelt name wrong, he brought me this laptop,and if i dont change it, it comes out like this هتننةةلريثعيةييخسوسوسةءيغعؤءىؤن بهبةبنةبخب بهبهههبةةرح

not sure exsactly, he mentioned abu dhabi, he said when i go there for his wedding he shall show me around palm island etc, appently in a shopping mall you have a very big fish tank, including one with pirahna?

you have under cover skiing, an olimpic sized ice rink, and the shopping mall i think was called emaar malls
you are right!! the tank with piranha is maybe the one in Dubai mall or in sharjah, and Abu dhabi is the capital of the U.A.E, that's strange!! my Unte's wedding was 2 days ago and her husband is from abu dhabi too!! are you sure that we are not talking about the same guy?and the that mall is called Emirates mall.

Most reactions

trending

Back