Rogue Pet Gallery

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
This was a REAL Rogue, he was a rescue Collie, sadly we were a tadge naive and not the right owners for him so he is no longer with us :no:

".........but Mom this is how the cat gets in!"

Ringo.JPG

My newest baby harvey 10 weeks old
Harvey.jpg

My doggy floyd 5yrs old in september
Floyd.jpg

Mum and dads dog teddy 3 yrs old next feb
IMG_0002.jpg

Floyd and teddy: best of friends, and hoping someone will drop a burger
IMG_0015.jpg

My doggy floyd 5yrs old in september
Floyd.jpg

Very nice photo of Floyd.... Nominated for May 2010 POTM competition.....

Lol yay ty, he's even complete with rottwieller slobber lol do i need to do anything or have you moved the pic over?

Lol yay ty, he's even complete with rottwieller slobber lol do i need to do anything or have you moved the pic over?

I wondered what that slobber could be... thought it was a previous injury... We now sit back and wait for someone to second my nomination , and then we move him accross to the POTM nominated thread.

He's so gorgeous, I'm sure we'll get a seconder soon.....

ok heres my pets lol

heres my favorite...pepper the miniature schnauzer, she was born on christmas day so she is now 3
100_0414.jpg

another of her
104_0557.jpg

this is my bear bear fiona, another mini, shes 5
100_0420.jpg

the old one.. Toki, shes 11 and yet another schnauzer lol
104_0556.jpg

my parrot, cheeky,being silly
104_0558.jpg

my snake, ruby, san diego gopher
104_0560.jpg

and lastly my brothers gecko
104_0561.jpg

Here's a few pics of my albino dumbo rat, Lewis. The first pic is the 1st day I got him.

lewisrat001.jpg

morelewis.png

Pepper in photo two, with those eyebrows must have a potm nomination - who will second?

Seffie x

Pepper in photo two, with those eyebrows must have a potm nomination - who will second?

Seffie x

Seffie... You are my Tallent scout and when you nominate anything!!!... I know it is woth seconding... SO!!!!!... I'm seconding your nomination!

Seffie x

haha thanks seffie she is sitting on my back at the mo (im laying on the floor) sleepin, ill tell her when she wakes up

kovu!!!

DSCF2373.jpg

DSCF2371.jpg

such a poser :)

""edit""

and a dirtbag lol

lovely kitty razer

and hows this POTM thing go??

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back