Rogue Pet Gallery

This is my manx cat Duncan - we got him for a bargain price 'cos he has a tail! duncansmiling.jpg

View attachment 58456

Attachments

• DSCF0028.JPG
    DSCF0028.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 99
Nope... I have not suddenly gone nominating mad... it's just that this Rogues thread was hidden up here in the pinned topics that I never realised that there are also some very nominatable pics in here.... I nominate the following 3 for the December POTM competition.....

THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS

1. Inchworms' cat Pandora

Here's my cat, Pandora.

OnBed.jpg

2. Frencmists' Basset Frederick Freers

DSC01158.jpg

3. Platygirl11's Yorkie Bitsy

Bitsy, my little yorkie.

Bailey - The siamese
bailey.JPG

Chilly the ginger fluff
chilly.JPG

Xui - The snow leopard
xui.JPG

The guinea pigs - oscar and teddy I think
gp\'.JPG

What a gorgeous rabbit - i just love grey and white colouring and of course love the name Alfie, same name as one of my snow bengals

So, I nominate Alfie for potm

Who will second it?

seffie x

Who will second it?

seffie x

I certainly think he is worth a seconding, so I'm doing it... Alfie... Rabbit!!.. you are seconded!

Betta246.... You are hereby summoned to move Alfie outa here to the December POTM nominations.
Just for the record, it must be noted, that I also have 3 nominations a bit higher up in this topic that have not been 2nded... Just for the record of course.....

Just for the record, it must be noted, that I also have 3 nominations a bit higher up in this topic that have not been 2nded... Just for the record of course.....

Ah ha, just been and had a peek, how right you are, all three photos are now seconded by myself

Game on.........

Seffie x

Oops!!.. ok, my mistake.... Inchworm's Pandora is nominated and seconded and can move accross to the December POTM nominations....

Plattygirl and Frenchmist have not been active since September/October, so I'll hold those 2 in reserve and check their profiles on a regular basis.... If they re-appear before the onset of the voting, 31st December 2009, I'll move them accross to the nominated poll. if not, the nominations are declared void.

never noticed this thread

well heres the missus's mainecoon X, Tia 4yo

as a kitten
DSC00013.jpg

grown up
008.jpg

being special
001-1.jpg

My bengal, Monkey 2yo

as a kitten
monkey6.jpg

sticking out tounges
DSCI0281.jpg

I just looked it up - it is an English word meaning:

Small doll
gunnell of a ship
an endearment

So, it was the endearment one I wanted to use :p would be rude to describe those lovely dogs as looking like the bottom of a boat :lol:

Seffie x

Here is my kitty Simba in his Christmas coat :lol:

Attachments

• 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 110

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back