Rogue Pet Gallery

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just put the photo along with a link to this thread in the POTM thread :good:

Seffie x

ps, hang on, just realised Pepper is already there as i voted for him :lol: earlier!

Just put the photo along with a link to this thread in the POTM thread :good:

Seffie x

ps, hang on, just realised Pepper is already there as i voted for him :lol: earlier!

they are all girls lol or i would have morethan 3 :crazy:

hello there. I have a yellowsided green cheek conure called Pheonix. She is 16 months old

pheonix12.jpg

Also, we have a 7 yr old Bichon Frise, dog Toby

0227cf80.jpg

xmastoby.jpg

and our new addition, a Bichon Frise puppy Max who was born May 29th 2010.

3b0b011f.jpg

IMG_00082.jpg

Oh goodness, they are all lovely but I must give a potm nomination to Pheonix, what a gorgeous bird oh but hang on look at Toby's face peeking out from those cards and then there is Max, what a little fluff ball, oh :crazy: Ludwig, can I nominate them all?

Going to assume I can :rolleyes: so, POTM nominations for: Pheonix, Toby and Max, who will second :good:

Seffie x

can pheonix say anything yet?

and is she behaved :lol: i need tips as my bird is waaaaay too clingy

second all of seffies nominations as i just watched shrek II :lol:

So many lovely pets. :]

I have a 4½ year old cat named Grace. I got her from a shelter about a year ago. She's paranoid and sorta clingy but she's my baby. :3
gracie.jpg

grace.jpg

heres Harry my lhasa apso/yorkie terrier cross. i could go on forever telling you about the many quirks he has that make me laugh. he's mint.

when we got him

P1000176.jpg

P1000189smaller.jpg

since then

P1010401.jpg

P1010399.jpg

yes he has a funny wonky tooth that is usually showing :lol:

securedownload.jpg

unfortunateluy i recently lost lots of photos off my hard drive, which included a lot of the dog. this is all i have left, had him about 2 years now, just over.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back