ghent_3rd
Fish Addict
I can't wait! I am going to Wharf Aquatics in 2 weeks and am really looking forward to it! It will be the 4th time that I have been but the 1st time since I ahve had my new tank and the 1st time I will feel confident about my fish-keeping credentials!! 
I am going to look for unusual catfish, L-Nos., corydoras and some South American mid-dwelling fish. I am hoping to come home with a fish or two but if the right fish can't be found then I will leave well alone. (If willpower allows)
For those who don't know Wharf Aquatics is in the top 20 shops in the country according to PFK readers and the pics below will show you why. I am going to take my Grandad with me, he has got a really nice-sized pond but isn't a really mad keen fishkeeper, just has a few carp and large goldfish, nothing special but he enjoys looking with me.
If anyone else is planning on going, I am going on 8th April, we may be able to meet up for a quick chat. PM me if anyone is interested.
1500 gallon tropical
wild discus tank
malawi display
coldwater koi vat
coldwater section
marine department

I am going to look for unusual catfish, L-Nos., corydoras and some South American mid-dwelling fish. I am hoping to come home with a fish or two but if the right fish can't be found then I will leave well alone. (If willpower allows)
For those who don't know Wharf Aquatics is in the top 20 shops in the country according to PFK readers and the pics below will show you why. I am going to take my Grandad with me, he has got a really nice-sized pond but isn't a really mad keen fishkeeper, just has a few carp and large goldfish, nothing special but he enjoys looking with me.
If anyone else is planning on going, I am going on 8th April, we may be able to meet up for a quick chat. PM me if anyone is interested.
1500 gallon tropical
wild discus tank
malawi display
coldwater koi vat
coldwater section
marine department







