🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
First the stats

Juwel rio 400

Fluvial fx5 filter two power heads

Limpopo sand

Plants two amazon swords ( until they're shredded lol) two plastic plants one tall one grass

Big rocks and bogwood with a 3d backing

stock

1 true parrot chiclid
1 Oscar
2 clown barb
1 barb I need a ID thought it was a clown but I don't think so now

Still to add

1 armoured birchir
1 senegal birchir
2 rapheal catfish
3 pimodella blochi
Possibly 3 more barbs

Excuse the picture quality lol

Pictures

PICT1508.jpg

PICT1497.jpg

PICT1499.jpg

PICT1500.jpg

PICT1501.jpg

PICT1502.jpg

PICT1506.jpg

Comments welcome bae

Hm it may be but I'm not sure it looks abit like one I'll have a look tomorrow morning when the lights are on

Also cheers

Bae

Well I went to the lfs today and they had a blochi for 8.99 so I got him and will have to get a couple more I'll take some more soon :good:

Well I added a 3rd clown barb today and a triportheus angulatus Aka a dusky thin hatchetfish

Apparently there pretty uncommon in the hobby and there is very little info on the Internet so I've researched to the best I could and hope it will work if not I'll have to think again ( but it seems ok upto now) apparently there a pretty peaceful omnivore thats a surface dweller That max out at around 6 inches and it's about 4-5 now

I'll try to get pics tommorow but il put one off google to show what they look like for now

11b1yqg.jpg

Bae

Well the Oscar got very aggressive so I had to return him to the shop and decided I didn't want another as I didn't want to risk my Oscar or the triportheus angulatus so I decided to try a Severum ( Ime aware that the parrot and sev could possibly cross breed but I'll decide what to do if that happens )

So my intended stock is ( the ones I need are in red )

1 parrot chiclid
1 gold Severum
1 triportheus angulatus
3 clown barbs
3 longfin barb need 2
3 pimelodella blochi need 2
1 Senegal birchir
1 delhezi birchir

1 Lima shovel nose . If theres room

I'll get pictures when the sev settles

Bae

A I had one when I had my 9ft tropical seemed great character but never saw it as it was always in plants at the back so I'm hoping I'll see this one more

Yeah lol I went for a small sev as I didnt want him to take control and then the parrot and it fights for control

Hes tiny tho so I hope he's alright seems fine upto now tho so fingers crossed

I usually find that the smaller (younger) they are the more ballsy they are, so he (she) should be fine! :good: :)

Cool he's already been out sat next to the parrot ( the sevs about 1.5 inches and the parrots about 7 inches lol) at the minute he's sat in the corner but all seems good so far

Cheers bae

Most reactions

trending

Back