Reviews Of Fluval Roma 125

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have the Roma 90 & I'm very happy with it, does the job with no fuss.

I have the Roma 90 & I'm very happy with it, does the job with no fuss.

whats the quality like of your tank?

anyone else got the roma 125?

thanks

I hve no real issues with it, the lid is a bit fiddly & the seams aren't as clean as they could be. You have to bear in mind though that these a relatively cheap tanks so the attention to detail isn't quite on a par with Rena for example.

obviously its a cheap tank, but hopefully it should still be able to hold water....

anyone else got an opinion

thanks

youve prob read my opinion on it in other threads,, basically it does wht it says on the tin,mines 200
i dont like the hood as to gain decent access you need to lift off 3 parts, my unit was carefully put together ( with excellent clear instructions, so not really room for mistakes) yet i cant use one side as it jammed shut..

ive seen some tanks that i could have had for this ( £239) or less money and am kicking myself for not being paitent :/

but it holds water, it looks nice,and lets face it for the money you get everything you need ( with mine i even had flake food, declorinator, a stick on thermometer,and a guide on caring for your fish)

so definatley not a bad buy, just a few things that could do with improving :)

Im really pleased with mine, although as stated above the lid can be a bit annoying.

Mike

I love my Roma 125l :hyper:

For getting better access to "meddle" with the tank I lift both lids up then slide the whole lid unit to the back or front, depending on where in the tank I need to get to ... plenty of room to get your arm right into the tank :good:

In my opinion a great little tank for the money and comes with a great filter heater etc.

I'd recommend it B-)

My first tank was a Roma 125 and I've had no problems with it. All the seams on mine are nice and tidy. I'm upgrading to a Roma 240.

The lid is comprised of the light unit - that runs across the middle, and 2 plastic flaps that sit between the edge of the tank and the light unit.
If you only remove one plastic flap the opening is a bit narrow to poke your arm in - perfectly good enough for feeding and what not, just not wide enough for whole arm action.
Simply remove both flaps and slide the light unit either to the back or front, depending on where you want to access, and away you go.

Will take some pics in the morning if you like, and if no-one else has done so by then.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back