The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

zig

z is z
Reaction score
Havent had a good look yet just thought id post and let everyone know

APC Contest Results

Ok just came across the first tank i recognoise..................jimbooo with a very respectable score of 6.8 for the 180 litre tank.

Congrats jimbooo that is a really good score!

cool.

my results:

Rio 180 - 6.8/10 (6 public votes)

Rekord 60 - 6.5/10 (3 public votes)

Cube - 6.1/10 (old pics though) (2 public votes)

all the judges comments are blank though which is disapointing, any ideas why that is??

Edit: cheers zig i'm quite pleased with that. by the way everyone that pic was taken about 6/8 months into my planted tank career. there's hope for us all. i was not very clued up at that time at all. no EI, just started co2 etc..

Dont know mate why there are no comments its a bit odd allright and disappointing, but overall a very good result you should be proud of that...........well done.........pity the cube wasnt quite ready you would have scored much higher than 6.8, but good result i would say, id be happy with that.

Next year jimbooo, next year....................

next year... sod that i'm an impatient sod.

ada's next, just got to arrange for a photographer to come over and take some decent pics to comply with their daft over the top rules and regulations.

you cant email pics you have to post printed pics but only in a specific size and format... way too technical for me, better call in a favour.

edit: just checked and even the first place tank only got 2 judge comments... wierd

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back