Rescue Dtvt

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Massive improvement from when you first got him, are you going to keep him.

Thanks, I am not sure atm, as I was supposed to reduce the number of males I have. But he has really grown on me.

i swear i would take him if i were near you. i LOVEEEE HIM!!!!
hows he doing now? could you post more pics of him?
cheers

Yep Will Do. He is such a Pig though. Always looks like he is going to pop after gorging himself.

can you blame him for being a pig...probably thinks itll be his last meal :)
cheers

Some Update Pix, He has come on leaps and bounds.
His Fins are Gorgeous, and he is filling out alot. Still Tiny though even compared to the SB.
Pix of him in a little cube Just For taking Pix.

You Can see that he has a Funny Shaped head, but that makes him more endearing to me. I will Keep him for myself as he is such a spunky little guy. Will See if he head shape changes as he gains more weight, won't try and breed him as his finnage is uneven and the top tail is alot smaller than the lower tail.

Pix are still coming out crappy with him, dunno what it is with him and pix even on macro it has trouble focusing on him properly.
RescueDTVTCopperupdate140809002.jpg

RescueDTVTCopperupdate140809004.jpg

RescueDTVTCopperupdate140809006.jpg

RescueDTVTCopperupdate140809008.jpg

RescueDTVTCopperupdate140809011.jpg

RescueDTVTCopperupdate140809013.jpg

as hard as it may be...the worst thing to do is rescue them...the shop will buy more and treat them like crap too...thus increasing the problem

as hard as it may be...the worst thing to do is rescue them...the shop will buy more and treat them like crap too...thus increasing the problem

In this case, it was just a matter of being with the wrong tankmates that out competed him for food. Don't believe there was any intentional neglect on the LFS' Part, just being in with loaches meant not much chance of getting to the pellets they were fed. Plus He was not very visable as in a bottom tank and only viewable if you kneeled and looked into the tank.

Quick Update:
His body is still filling out and his head shape is improving, More meat on the top of his head. Fins have got alot broader then in the last shots of him.

Will take Pix in the morning

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back