Rena Aqualife 100 Panoramic

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
7,580
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Leicestershire U.K
i have just been offered one of these tanks for a decent price including stand, external etc :good: . has anyone got one or know anything about them? cheers, matt
 
Being a Rena it should be of a good quality, they are great tanks, so I would say snap it up. The only problem I could forsee if there was a problem with it, is that Rena are no longer making tanks so parts might be a problem, but Im assuming being second hand it would come with no warranty anyway.
 
no warrenty as second hand, but for the 200L tank/rena stand/fluval external/heater/air pump/various treatments + accessories £300 :good: would you still say snap it up? i have looked on tinternet and cant find a set up for less than £1000 new
 
Its worth what you want to pay for it, personally I wouldnt pay that much for a second hand tank, but thats just me, if its what you want, then go for it, as I say its a Rena and they are lovely tanks.
 
my only other option would be a juwel vision 180 with cabinet new with cabinet delivered for £300, both these tanks fit perfectly in the space we have created but my wife likes the look of the rena better than the juwel although i like them both.......
 
Given that choice, I'd think with the Rena, I'm getting £1000 worth of tank for £300. With the Juwel, I'm getting £300 worth of tank for £300, so the Rena every time for me :)

Having just googled some pics, I'm with your wife on the looks too :D
 
i have just found the rena at seapets for £525 new so maybe £300 is not such a good deal afterall, new they come with a rena external but the second hand one has a fluval 205 with it which is just about the minimum required for this tank at 200L filtration.... i am so not sure about it but at the same time it fits perfectly into our space available and does look sweet. :crazy:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top