redtail shark trading to lps......

kevin007

Hmmm...cories
Reaction score
hi if u guys remember,( if u don't then click here http://fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?ac...=1&t=6023&st=0) i was discussing about what to do with my redtail shark :huh: , and now i said i will get rid of it :unsure: , well now is the time to do it :p , i will try to trade my rts for resonable fish that can mke up for my rt shark :grr: , but what kind? -_- It has to be compatible with the fish i said on my signature and it can't get too big for a ten gallon, i was thinking about 1 male guppy and 2 female :rolleyes: , but................. what's ur opinion? :look: i want to has colorful fish, no more painted ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :< and btw the blood on my bronze cory is gone! :D r guppies hard to own? :/

i'm feeling sleepy:zz

Kevin

btw my cory is super active by some reason it's the mosts active of all, it was bleeding a few days ago, i think it was bitten or something but it's fine now....

I suggest adding another corey too. Guppies are easy to care for and easy to breed. You might want more for a better chance of successful breeding though.

i heard that after when the mamma fish give birth, the mamma fish will die, is it true? :-(

kevin007 said:
i heard that after when the mamma fish give birth, the mamma fish will die, is it true? :-(
With which fish? I don't know of any which simultaneously die after giving birth, its true some guppies mothers die due to stress, but this is usually a culmination of other factors which have led to her death ie... poor diet, infection / disease, poor water quality... or just old age.

Good luck with what you go for :) :thumbs:

no they wont fight at all, just remember that males are all brightly coloured and they are very easy to keep and breed thats if you get some females (mine are breeding like rabbits!!!)

Platies and swordtails are pretty too. i would get some corys to they are so cute and active little buggers arent they?

will my tank be too crowed if i get 1 more bronze or albino cory and 3-4male guppies? btw can i get 2 male and 2 female? or will the female be streesed out that way? -_-

Most reactions

Back