Redsea Max 130 (With 130D Upgrades)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MartinS

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Equipment : RedSea max 130 (with 130D Extras)
Age and condition: Unknown/Good
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Upgrade
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £200
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
2a1a55e5.jpg

Cabinet damage (bottom right)
4673e999.jpg

Hinges
49a3a0fb.jpg

I need to find a new home for my RSM130. I purchased it off another reefer earlier this year, since then I have replaced both stock pumps (as they were worn/damaged), fitted new bulbs about 3-4 months ago, and upgraded the skimmer to the 130D model. It also has the 130D surface skimmer, extra moonlight LEDs and extra rear fan. There are a few light scratches in the glass, nothing too bad, and there is some minor damage to the stand (see below). There is also some rust on the door hinges, but these are easy/cheap to replace (again, see image below).
This tank is currently stocked, but will plan to get the new tank up and running within the next week. It will be cleaned and ready to go, and I will throw in the original skimmer, plus a few other spare bits such as spare LED driver. It even comes with the instruction manual!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back