Reaction score
Exchange:

Item/s Offered: Cherry Shrimp

Condition: Mix of sizes

Item/s Required: Suitable shoaling fish for a 35l tank

Condition: Size around 1 inches

Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s

Hi,

I am looking for some active mid level shoaling fish for my 35 litre tank. Dwarf Raspboras would be an example but open to suggestions. I am looking for about 6 and the only requirement is that they are suitable for this size of tank (and not guppies please, not a fan!). I have red cherry shrimp to swap, was thinking about 20 but open to negotiations.

Would prefer not to post.

Thanks for looking!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

i have 6 x tiger barbs @ about 1", but am in aberdeen and dont drive, might be a bit out the way to justify it!?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back