Recommend Some Good Anime

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

thanks wolfie, Can Now watch Bleach In English. And Escaflowne

i find the dubbed version of Bleach inferior to the orginal. no offence though. lol.

i second the fma vote. hellsing is also something to look out for, old but good.

i find the dubbed version of Bleach inferior to the orginal. no offence though. lol.

i second the fma vote. hellsing is also something to look out for, old but good.

i agree now, having watched a few ep's on anime central. i am enjoying FMA though

The Final episode of Claymore was really good.

I'm currently watching loads of Fullmetal Alchemist, its a very good series, one of the best anime series i have ever watched, every volume leaves you wanting more, the storyline is very deep :good: .

The second volume of Peach Girl was also really good, can't wait for the third one to come out :) .

bleach :D lol you've already seen it, anyway I've just started watching it again, but can anyone remember what ep I'm at? it would be really helpful, basically the espada are in the real world, all the guys have just got permission to 'release' some power - and that's where it ends lol

bleach :D lol you've already seen it, anyway I've just started watching it again, but can anyone remember what ep I'm at? it would be really helpful, basically the espada are in the real world, all the guys have just got permission to 'release' some power - and that's where it ends lol

sounds like your on ep 135 ish

I'd also recommend Samurai Champloo (kick ass samurai anime series set in Edo japan, but with hip hop),

wow, this is so good sofar thanks for the recommend

Hope they Make another series of Samurai Champloo.

Been Watching Gaurdian of the sacred spirit. Liking it so far. :good:

Tokis, is Naruto any good? I was planning on downloading it but havent got round to it yet.

Bleach is brilliant. I got into it a couple of weeks ago and I have now watched right up until 145ish The dubbed version is rubbish though (which is often the case with most manga).

To add to the suggestions:
Devil Man - Seems very hard to get hold of but was pretty good have only ever seen the first episode :(
Guyver - Great series. Only sad thing is that only one (or was it two) series where ever made so it only just starts getting into the main story arc and then ends.
Ghost in the shell - I thought the first series was better but both are good.
Shadow Skill - Not sure if this was a series or just a few films. Only seen one of the films but was very good.
Excel Saga - Its brilliant but is completely insane :)

Maybe one of you can answer something that has been bugging me for years! Ages and ages ago (maybe 10+ years) Channel 4 run an anime series. I cant remeber all the details but I remeber it was about 4 brothers and if I remeber correctly they turned into dragons? I also seem to remeber it had "kings" in the title.

Also while I think about it there was another short series about some kind of police team. they had in there a robet, some guy with white hair and a couple of others. Cant remeber anything more about it but I seem to remeber it being pretty good.

Tokis, is Naruto any good? I was planning on downloading it but havent got round to it yet.

Bleach is brilliant. I got into it a couple of weeks ago and I have now watched right up until 145ish The dubbed version is rubbish though (which is often the case with most manga).

To add to the suggestions:
Devil Man - Seems very hard to get hold of but was pretty good have only ever seen the first episode :(
Guyver - Great series. Only sad thing is that only one (or was it two) series where ever made so it only just starts getting into the main story arc and then ends.
Ghost in the shell - I thought the first series was better but both are good.
Shadow Skill - Not sure if this was a series or just a few films. Only seen one of the films but was very good.
Excel Saga - Its brilliant but is completely insane :)

Maybe one of you can answer something that has been bugging me for years! Ages and ages ago (maybe 10+ years) Channel 4 run an anime series. I cant remeber all the details but I remeber it was about 4 brothers and if I remeber correctly they turned into dragons? I also seem to remeber it had "kings" in the title.

Also while I think about it there was another short series about some kind of police team. they had in there a robet, some guy with white hair and a couple of others. Cant remeber anything more about it but I seem to remeber it being pretty good.

I have Complete Series Guyver on VHS from back in the day.

The Police one is Probably Oedo City, Channel 4 used to show it. dunno about the dragon one.

Record of Lodoss War- Old fantasy....excellent
Gunbuster- Old Sci-fi, giant robots, excellent
Ranma 1/2- hilarious at times but very odd at others
Ninja Scroll - good story...some adult parts
Wicked City- bizarre, good plot, many adult parts....NOT FOR KIDS

Ahhhh, Anime. A brilliant genre, especially when you consider what western animation houses have been doing at the same time, yes the animation is often great, but even when it is a little sketchy, the storytelling usually more than makes up for it.

I have the Guyver VHS's in my collection, a great series. I also have up to episode 36 of Robotech on DVD. I also love the films, Akira is just a masterpiece, As is Studio Ghibli's Castle in the sky and Princess Mononocke. Detonator Orgun is a decent film too. i must get the other films in the studio Ghibli collection like Porco Rosso and Howl's Moving Castle.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back