Recommend A Cheap But Decent External Filter For Running

@ombomb

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
doesn't need to be huge (in fact needs to fit into a fairly small gap in my cabinet)

just going to be running some activated carbon and a few other water purifying bits in it

cheap, basic and quiet is all i need

doesn't need to be huge (in fact needs to fit into a fairly small gap in my cabinet)

just going to be running some activated carbon and a few other water purifying bits in it

cheap, basic and quiet is all i need

cheap doesn't seem to go with externals :rolleyes:

allpondsoloutions do some of the least expensive ones, otherwise try and hunt for bargains on eBay, Gumtree etc.

these can be found on eBay.....no idea about the quality though
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/External-Aquarium-Filter-System-650-LPH-Upto-90cm-Tank-/190563485165?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item2c5e7805ed

i know what you mean, got my eye on a couple of eheim classics

used to have one years ago and nio problems using again assuming the price stays down

i know what you mean, got my eye on a couple of eheim classics

used to have one years ago and nio problems using again assuming the price stays down

I'm looking for one myself. Can't seem to get anything in terms of Fluval/Ehiem/Tetratec for less than £40 delivered.

Am watching one local one that has a crap picture and bad description - hoping nobody else notices and I can get a bargain!

Could always use a reactor to run this sort of thing and some are pretty cheap... Just thought id give an alternate solution. :)

allpondsolutions arent that bad really. they still work as a filter

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back