Rebuilding my colony

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
1,091
Reaction score
1,487
Points
113
Location
Australia
Hi all

Hope everyone is well?!

So I have started building my colony back up. I got 10 chameleon ninja shrimp and 20 reds in there now... tomorrow’s order is a variety pack deal with 2 jades, 2 blues, 2 yellows and 2 oranges and another 2 reds that I said not to worry about! I am so excited I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight :hyper: :banana:
 
So I got my little guys this morning. Up at the crack of dawn waiting to go lol, not much sleep as I worked last night but it was worth it. Was hard to get good photos of my new colony as the little guys are going crazy exploring the tank. One of my little ones molted as I was netting them into the tank as well which was a bit of a shock but swam off fine. Excuse the clown puke rocks in there, once everything settles properly I will get the rest out!
 

Attachments

  • 8CC24C33-24A1-4B9B-837D-64015370F962.webp
    8CC24C33-24A1-4B9B-837D-64015370F962.webp
    865.5 KB · Views: 184
  • AE1EA2C0-88A8-44AF-AACF-CBBD3CB256FD.webp
    AE1EA2C0-88A8-44AF-AACF-CBBD3CB256FD.webp
    517.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 792BFDFD-AC8A-4C70-8B9C-0EF45CBAB49B.webp
    792BFDFD-AC8A-4C70-8B9C-0EF45CBAB49B.webp
    544.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 850D835F-A3AB-45EB-A4B6-AFECB5130004.webp
    850D835F-A3AB-45EB-A4B6-AFECB5130004.webp
    554.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 560F1019-A20C-493C-AA83-0BC73CAFC1AA.webp
    560F1019-A20C-493C-AA83-0BC73CAFC1AA.webp
    586 KB · Views: 161
  • 2258C360-CF29-47E6-BE82-4B825128151A.webp
    2258C360-CF29-47E6-BE82-4B825128151A.webp
    401.3 KB · Views: 133
  • CBDC900A-24E9-4ED6-9ACD-561EE0BCFFB8.webp
    CBDC900A-24E9-4ED6-9ACD-561EE0BCFFB8.webp
    333.9 KB · Views: 142
  • ADE8C869-6643-4942-9A8B-2CA5E0ADA430.webp
    ADE8C869-6643-4942-9A8B-2CA5E0ADA430.webp
    565.6 KB · Views: 201
  • B4E0D23A-7E0D-44F6-AB17-24A3E036DDA6.webp
    B4E0D23A-7E0D-44F6-AB17-24A3E036DDA6.webp
    477.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 27FE0FCB-1FCF-4DAC-B2A2-F666EFD6AFBC.webp
    27FE0FCB-1FCF-4DAC-B2A2-F666EFD6AFBC.webp
    566.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 2F224C7D-B91F-4A74-A680-6D64D65A01A2.webp
    2F224C7D-B91F-4A74-A680-6D64D65A01A2.webp
    697.5 KB · Views: 136
Good luck! I love shrimpies
 
Omgoodness one of my girls has just berried today and I think it may be a double berried?? Look at those eggs :wub:
 

Attachments

  • D7F11B0D-7ABB-4BAC-BC93-C468C545E56D.webp
    D7F11B0D-7ABB-4BAC-BC93-C468C545E56D.webp
    310.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 69054C5A-E0D4-400C-BF92-6EF83617E0CF.webp
    69054C5A-E0D4-400C-BF92-6EF83617E0CF.webp
    506.4 KB · Views: 136

Most reactions

Back
Top