Really Hoping It's Not Gonna Happen To Me!

Yup parrots will do that,but if you provide them with loads of hiding places they probably won't.

Yup parrots will do that,but if you provide them with loads of hiding places they probably won't.

why? shes not hiding in it.

between Pol and Oscar they used to keep the bit of they're tank behind the bogwood bare, dug up the substrate round there all the time.

well she now decided the filter was in the way too so thats been moved too lol.

good news is the pooping stopped! :lol: :good:

why? shes not hiding in it.

between Pol and Oscar they used to keep the bit of they're tank behind the bogwood bare, dug up the substrate round there all the time.

well she now decided the filter was in the way too so thats been moved too lol.

good news is the pooping stopped! :lol: :good:

ha ha bad filter!!

sorry she's causing you so much aggro!

oh no shes fine now. shes a right character.

really not a morning person/fish. still doesnt like it when the lights go on.

i was wondering, did you shut any curtains or blinds at night in your front room? or is it quite light?

cos its totally dark in here over night and altho i put a lamp on before the full light i imagine its still a bit of a shock?

edit. jus voted for Miss Mittens

oh no shes fine now. shes a right character.

really not a morning person/fish. still doesnt like it when the lights go on.

i was wondering, did you shut any curtains or blinds at night in your front room? or is it quite light?

cos its totally dark in here over night and altho i put a lamp on before the full light i imagine its still a bit of a shock?

edit. jus voted for Miss Mittens

she definately a character! wish i could have kept her

the tank had 2 sets of lights one came on and went off before the other so it was more gradual so she won't be used to the complete transition from light/dark so maybe that's why she's getting spooked.

go miss mittens!! ha ha, she won't win but I have to encourage her! :good:

Most reactions

Back