Re Homing

MrG09

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Grimsby, N,E,Lincs
right i know before anyone says, my tank isnt big enough but i went to my friends house and seen his tank and shock horror it was a 30x10x12 inch tank one of the silver sharks is abut 12 the other about 8 i have took them an put them in my tank 40x12x18inches now i know my tank is too small but its got to be beter than they were in for them till i can find somewhere for them, i am in the newcastle area and would like to see these go to a good home asap, they appear in pretty good condition considering their previous home but i dont want them to suffer any more so open to offers
 
You may have better luck if you post this in the Classifieds section. I had silver sharks in my 55 Gallon when I bought it used, and I also had to re-home them because they get far too large. If you can't find someone to buy them off you, you may look into re-homing them to a LFS in your area. That's what I did. :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top