rc car

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I have one full supermaxx with a sirio .27 pro, one stock t-maxx, and a nitro fusion, all under my JR XS3. :D Got Speed?

I want a monster truck when i get the money. I love things that go off road!

James

(if you dont know i am jimmy927)

smithrc said:
I've got a tamyia Baja Champ with a HPI truck body just to be different...

Hopped up to the eyeballs... HPI Savage 25 next ;)
[snapback]310382[/snapback]​

Well I managed to put it off for over a year... but I'm now the proud owner of a Savage :D

Not got any action pics yet - but its had a hard life already - doing 10ft jumps over 3 humps at the local BMX track! :D

Its great fun - costing me a fortune in hopups (and hop back downs - Dont go alloy if you want to bash the thing about :) )

I've turned my lighting skills to the savage just after I got it too :)

lit1.jpg

lit2.jpg

Well i have 2 gas powerd cars and many outher rc cars but i have some kyosho wot i cant rember what was my fist gas one wots a bit smashed up now lol mahahaha then i have my Carson
13188_main_big.jpg

j3bcx13188chassistop.jpg

That set me back a bit :$ i was going to get a HPI truck but i could not wate to order one lol but if i move house soon if it has a tarmac drive ill buy a HPI road car

nice one smithrc, looks great with all those lights.

when i do have some spare dosh i'm set on the ultimate rc car! the FG monster truck, petrol engine, can't be messing aorund with tempermental nitro engines anymore!

i did have a few hundreds worth of top class radio kit ready for this, this time last year but the car was taken to long to be released so sold and got spent on you know what! I still have a custom carbon fibre radio tray i made for it before i got it.

Paul_MTS said:

when i do have some spare dosh i'm set on the ultimate rc car! the FG monster truck, petrol engine, can't be messing aorund with tempermental nitro engines anymore!

i did have a few hundreds worth of top class radio kit ready for this, this time last year but the car was taken to long to be released so sold and got spent on you know what! I still have a custom carbon fibre radio tray i made for it before i got it.
[snapback]919873[/snapback]​

Take a look at the HPI Baja ; ) Looks like a nice bit of kit - not out get but i think its 1/5 scale :)

Paul_MTS said:

[snapback]919873[/snapback]​

Take a look at the HPI Baja ; ) Looks like a nice bit of kit - not out get but i think its 1/5 scale :)

nah when i do have money and time for them again it's going to be FG. they'ved proven themselfs in petrol engines models.

hi all

has anyone seen that rc hummer on ebay which is 30inch long and 12inch high

an the startin bid is only 0.01p and postage is £9.99 in uk??

looks well gd i might get it

jmaster

Most reactions

Back