Ray's Journal

I found a clam in my tank today. :p Just a small white clam.

This weekend I plan on getting more sand for my tank and 10 more lbs of live rock. Also, I am going to get a new powerhead for the right side of my tank. I have ordered a small Diamond watchman goby as well. My tank is really coming along. :good:

Looking forward to seeing the new additions! Maybe I will see you at BTR today or Saturday! I will be going both days, since tomorrow is holding day and Saturday is buying day!

Well I got 10 more lbs of live rock today. I also got a 750 Koralia to get some flow from the right side of my tank today. Last but not least they did not have the Diamond Watchman Goby I wanted so I got a Canary Wrasse which I wanted more anyway. :hyper:

Nice. Well I am likely to see it tomorrow when I come over with a few Miller Lites. Figures they didn't have a watchman for you.

Got a new polyp type coral today. Not sure of the name because I'm terrible at remembering such things :rolleyes: Will get some pics up tomorrow sometime.

Here are the pictures I promised.

Polyp Coral
SDC12629.jpg

Canary Wrasse
SDC12628.jpg

Full Tank shot
SDC12630.jpg

You dont seem to have much live rock for filtration, or maybe it is deceptive?

Seffie x
no you are right...i have about 30lbs now and am aiming for at least 30 more lbs. plan on 10 lbs more this weekend and so on. I want to build bridges and caves. have to do it in stride. in the mean time i have a cascade internal filter 500gph and a whisper 30-60 on the back. everything in my tank is doing great. The pictures are quite decieving because my camera is not very good but everything is much brighter and clearer in real life...hopefully Santa will bring a better camera ;) .

I got myself a beautiful frogspawn frag today. It is doing great so far. Opened right up in my tank. It was part of a 54 US dollar piece and the frag was 18 US dollars. I love this hobby. Here is a nice image.

DSCN0133.jpg

Wow you weren't kidding that this pic is better than the one you sent me. Hopefully it grows and branches off to it frag-able for January!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back