Ray's Journal

I bore a hole out of the LR, looked like a feather duster body but it bore another hole and has disappeared again! I am still stunned the little thing could bore through LR. I tried chuck's addiction website but couldn't figure it out.

I bore a hole out of the LR, looked like a feather duster body but it bore another hole and has disappeared again! I am still stunned the little thing could bore through LR. I tried chuck's addiction website but couldn't figure it out.
I have no clue. It doesn't sound like a feather duster. You better ask in the main forum.

I'm thinking Tuesday night or Wednesday before bowling we may come over to talk tanks. haha Not 100% sure yet.

Sounds good to me. Whatever that creature was in my LR, it is currently boring out more LR as I see a mini-pile next to the first hole.

rock boring sea urchins i think make holes in the rock? but i dont think it would be one of them

Definitely not a sea urchin. I looks like it has the body of a feather duster but it definitely isn't. I feel we are highjacking Ray's journal so if the "creature" re-surfaces I will start a new thread with a picture.

Yes, what is your problem. Using my journal about my tank to talk about your tank! :grr: You should be ashamed of yourself. LMAO! I am just kidding. Doesn't bother me. :p

Well fine! Can you rename you thread "PaBucsFan LR eating worm-like creature" ? If you could that would be great, haha.

I was thinking. I have not the money and resources for a reef tank. I just want to keep my 55 gal a FOWLR. Therefore, I wouldn't need HO lighting and stuff that a reef tank would need right?
With the equipment I do have now everything in my tank is doing just fine. Any Thoughts?

Any progress on your tank? When will the next upgrades be? What are they going to be?
My tank is looking good. The CUC I got did a great job. When you gonna come see it again lol. Shrimp molted again yesterday. My son finally understands that its the shrimp's skin not that there are 2 shrimp :lol:. I plan on getting a powerhead for the right side of my tank because I currently only have a one directional flow and would like to even it out. Also, I have my eye on a small Diamond Watchman Goby at Beyond the Reef.

P.S. Sorry everyone, have not posted in awhile I have been sick with fever, cough, and massive headaches. I'm better now, just a cough still.

Glad you are feeling better. I don't know when I will be over again to visit. I am good to see some improvements are coming. I love watching this tank progress.

Most reactions

Back