Rare Bettas?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
B

BettaBettas

So I recently did some Betta research and I noticed that on this article, it had another article attached to it leading to "Rare bettas"
I read this and I saw this: "Rare bettas consist of (blah blah fast forward lol)" "Some rare bettas have Spots on them, which is very uncommon and can be classified as Rare"
My 2 female bettas have blue blotches on there tail, so does that make them rare? also I'd attach an image but it wont let me sos

If you can link us the article we might be able to clarify what exactly that article is referring to in regards to "rare bettas".
I know in older articles, as more patterns and colour mutations were being bred, some were considered "rarer" in the market/fish trade at the time.
Nowadays, when people refer to rare bettas, it's generally in regards to wild species bettas (new species, local strains, thought to be extinct, ect.)

I never added it to favorites unfortunately, but yea I think your right when u said "in the market" because it was a shopping Website that I was reading it from. Just in the Reading section or whatever it was called
fish.gif
fish.gif
fish.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back