Random Discussion

I finally got a computer. I can type ten times better but having trouble navigating Everything.
I can't find everything on the screen like it was
on my phone. where is fish emergencies?

Nothing like a full keyboard for faster typing. Is it a Chromebook? Fish emergencies should be there. Click “forums” on header and scroll down. You should be able to find it.

Nothing like a full keyboard for faster typing. Is it a Chromebook? Fish emergencies should be there. Click “forums” on header and scroll down. You should be able to find it.
I found it, but its weird adjusting to the layout. things keep disappearing, I don't know if I am touch screening or typing, or if my round belly is to blame as it was last time it touched the touch pad I am going to have to figure out how to shut off the touchpad and get going with my mouse. Old School.
I splurged and got an HP with a monitor, a REAL (wireless) keyboard that goes clackity, clack as it should, and a wireless mouse !!! since your maybe still reading can you take a look at my fish emergency? I want to start the treatment tonight, I have never used any treatments before except bettafix,

Look on the top row of keys, the ones with the F numbers. There may be a touchpad symbol with a diagonal line through it. That turns of the touchpad. Pressing it again turns the pad back on.

I had to turn mine off as the cuff of my sleeve drags across it while I'm typing.

Look on the top row of keys, the ones with the F numbers. There may be a touchpad symbol with a diagonal line through it. That turns of the touchpad. Pressing it again turns the pad back on.

I had to turn mine off as the cuff of my sleeve drags across it while I'm typing.
Well I will have to wait until tomorrow when I set my mouse up, but at least I know what to look for.
Hey I didn't find it but I did just find the backlight to my keyboard! yay! thanks.

It took me ages to work the backlight out. My husband is put out because the laptop he bought just before the lockdown doesn't have a backlight :lol:

It took me ages to work the backlight out. My husband is put out because the laptop he bought just before the lockdown doesn't have a backlight :lol:
poor thing! just reassure him by telling him that's not the only thing he's in the dark about! hehehhee
hey listen, I have a fish emergency posted , I,m exhausted and am waiting to find out how to dose this KanaPlex. can you check out my White Lips post in fish emergencies? the package says something about mixing it with food or garlic but the container just says put the powder in.

Yeah I did to but sadly no:(. Would it be fair to put a giant gourami against the betta?
I would say it would be fair. It's a contest to see which is the best gourami of that month, so imo it should include them all. To be honest, if it wasn't fair to put a giant gourami against a betta, it wouldn't be fair to put a giant gourami against most gourami. Or the fancier bettas against regular blue or red veiltails. But eh, it doesn't impact me either way. I don't enter them

I would say it would be fair. It's a contest to see which is the best gourami of that month, so imo it should include them all. To be honest, if it wasn't fair to put a giant gourami against a betta, it wouldn't be fair to put a giant gourami against most gourami. Or the fancier bettas against regular blue or red veiltails. But eh, it doesn't impact me either way. I don't enter them
That is a good point... @Fishmanic, does it count?

Most reactions

Back