Random Discussion

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I just walked into the kitchen to find my brother in there caressing the cheese cleaver and whispering to it "how dare they put you in the wrong drawer, you are not a butter knife....you will be avenged"
So that was interesting

The extension tube on my Penguin filter came off. I found one dead tiger barb sucked into the filter. Luckily I found out before I lost my cycle or lost any other fish...probably also because I have a sponge filter in the tank as a secondary filter.

I just walked into the kitchen to find my brother in there caressing the cheese cleaver and whispering to it "how dare they put you in the wrong drawer, you are not a butter knife....you will be avenged"
So that was interesting
You should be scared....
I'm going to try making that..I found the recipe online... I have to try that! aglio e olio I have the ingredients already.

What is your recipe? @trash.binh91
I have no recipe :p

Just do like so:

Salt your boiling water and cook your pasta (a long pasta, preferrably spaghetti or linguini) as accorded to your liking.

In a pan, put some olive oil and thinly slice a few cloves of garlic and let the garlic cook, until fragrant and very lightly golden brown on the edges. If you so choose you can add some red pepper flakes at this time, and then add your pasta with a bit of pasta water and mix vigorously until emulsified and thoroughly combined. Add some freshly chopped parsley and voila! (you can optionally add some lemon juice or parmigiano reggiano if you so choose, but then it wouldnt be garlic and oil pasta to the core :) )

You should be scared....

Just do like so:

Salt your boiling water and cook your pasta (a long pasta, preferrably spaghetti or linguini) as accorded to your liking.

In a pan, put some olive oil and thinly slice a few cloves of garlic and let the garlic cook, until fragrant and very lightly golden brown on the edges. If you so choose you can add some red pepper flakes at this time, and then add your pasta with a bit of pasta water and mix vigorously until emulsified and thoroughly combined. Add some freshly chopped parsley and voila! (you can optionally add some lemon juice or parmigiano reggiano if you so choose, but then it wouldnt be garlic and oil pasta to the core :) )
I am scared :rofl:

You should be scared....

Just do like so:

Yep...that's pretty much the recipe I found online!

So that was interesting
I would be scared if I were you with your brother talking to a cleaver. Hope your brother doesn't come after you with the cleaver! :hatchetchase:

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back