Rainbow and the Scamps

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Helps so much when you're thinking of what fish you want to get to see a video, see how they move and how they look as a group in a tank, and yours live with shrimp!! These might work for me, and their blue eyes! :wub: Thank you so much for going to that trouble

Very nice. I do like blue eyes forktails.

All looking pretty healthy with nice colourations, including the RCS shrimps.
Thanks! I'm going to try to breed them. It's a 20g high. 2 males, 4 females. I want a tankful ☆

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Helps so much when you're thinking of what fish you want to get to see a video, see how they move and how they look as a group in a tank, and yours live with shrimp!! These might work for me, and their blue eyes! :wub: Thank you so much for going to that trouble
No problem, I've been wanted to post for the last few days. Not too happy with the video, I wish I got more of the tank. They really utilize all the space. They were very excited, and hungry, especially those 2 female close ups giving my the (blue) eye.
Teehee.they are always excited and frisky. Setting up a separate 6g for breeding this weekend and moving the shrimp back to their colony in case the rainbows breed in the 20g! I'm hoping the nice flow in the 20 will keep them from the fuzzys. I've found eggs all the time, but neither fuzzy nor viable, since I moved in the RCScamps.
Time to research....

*edited for clarity

Last edited:
Guess what...that video was the last thing I could fit in my phone camera. It was full after that!:rofl::lol:
I guess I'll be spending some serious time deleting some of my kerjillion fish and cat photos tomorrow...
Ugh, decisions decisions ☆♡☆

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back