Rainbow goby

Elephant nose 4

Fish Crazy
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
298
Reaction score
146
Points
43
Location
Scotland
Hi i have 1 rainbow goby left and wondering do I need to buy more or can he live on his own? He's in with my hillstream loaches.
Thank you
 
I have (or had) 1 each 2 different stiphodon gobies in my hillstream loach tank. My tank is very overgrown so I rarely see either. I've had them for at least 12 years. I didn't realize I still had 2 until we saw both at once. I think we've discussed "rainbow gobies" before but there's a stiphodon & a rhinogobius with the same common name. Either way, I think it'll be fine alone but maybe not as colorful without other fish to display for.
 
Thank you
I'll just leave him as I'm not really wanting to add anymore at the moment.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top