Rabbut's Marine Jurnal

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

yes, i like the orange ones too, but have seen them cheaper than the purples

here's mine, hope it really is this purple, it's the only reason i bought it :crazy:

purple20plate1.jpg

Seffie x

:fish:

Guessing it depends on light mine is at the bottom of an orca TL550 lights are nt the best :)

Both nice ones :nod: The shop I got mine from had orange ones at the same price as the purples. Apparently, the orange ones are really common though (said Paul at the shop). Having never seen either colour about up this way though, that's news to me :lol:

All the best
Rabbut

i've found that the purple is the more common colour (well round me anyways) then orange, then green.

i'm still on the look out for a vibrant green one with purple tips.......

I've never seen a purple one round our way but many a bright orange or green - it's strange isn't it

Seffie x

OK, someone wanted Photo updates, so here they are;

Green Xenia

DSCN2150.jpg

Stropping Organ Pipe. I'd just finished an emergency 75% water change when I took these, hence wy some stuff doesn't look 100%

DSCN2151.jpg

Hammer, or what's left of it. I suspect it will take a long while to return to it's former golry after that BJ infection

DSCN2152.jpg

Closed Brain

DSCN2153.jpg

Pink Histerix (spelling)

DSCN2154.jpg

Green Acropora

DSCN2155.jpg

Purple Monipora

DSCN2157.jpg

Tube worm :)

DSCN2159.jpg

Stropping Purple Fungia

DSCN2160.jpg

Open Brain

DSCN2162.jpg

The Trumpet Polyps

DSCN2163.jpg

Stropping elegance.

DSCN2165.jpg

Sorry, no FTS, the camera battery died, and there are no more AA batteries left in the entire house :sad: I have lost something, can you spot what? It's a shame as it was looking like it was really picking up just days before going over :sad: It's the caurse of the emergency water change. That's all I'm saying for now :sad:

There is a new Pink Zoa colony in there, and the Fire Coral picture is missing. For some reason, Photobucket won't up-load those images...

I think that concludes my stoking for this tank, I'm out of coral purches, and I'm overstocked for fish as it is. Only thing I could possibly have room for is more CUC...

All the best
Rabbut

The BTA is missing, I am presuming this is the reason the emergency water change.

Thats a shame Rabutt, you were doing soo well at bringing it back too.

The hysterix is gorgeous as is the acro. I do like the monti too.

You have done extremeley well to save any of that hammer after the BJ infection. What is left looks really healthy with good tentacle expansion.

I get my fungia on Saturday, Birthday Shopping :hyper: going over to Oldham to use my 10% discount card in Fishworld.

Good Luck with the Engineer

Agree with all, great looking tank and congrats with the hammer but the nem, thats a real shame, but at least you gave it a chance :good:

Seffie x

Thanks for the kind words. I won't be bothering with another nem, in this system at least, as they apparently just don't work :sad:

What is there to update you on? No new purchases, just changes the skimmer air-block, reactor chamber, and change the floss, carbon and Phosphate remover in the filter... There may have been a little growth on one or two things also, the Hamer is going to need more space soon, the Histerix is getting too close to it for comfort, otherwise, not much is new...

All the best
Rabbut

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back