R/c Battle Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lol nice.... good way to keep someone entertained.

"Please use with caution when playing in fish tank with live fish - the lasers can blind them."

I think I'd be afraid to do that. >.<

hrmm, i dont think the "lasers" would actually be able to blind them. if they were to use a real laser for the game, it would be way too hard to hit each other because the beam is only like a few mm wide. i think they are using ir for the beam, so it wont even effect the fish

hrmm, i dont think the "lasers" would actually be able to blind them. if they were to use a real laser for the game, it would be way too hard to hit each other because the beam is only like a few mm wide. i think they are using ir for the beam, so it wont even effect the fish

if you shine a really bright light in a fish's eye, I think its safe to say that bad things could happen.

Don't forget, a good way to catch a zebra danio is by leaving their tank covered by an opaque cloth, than removing it suddenly.

Don't forget, a good way to catch a zebra danio is by leaving their tank covered by an opaque cloth, than removing it suddenly.

see you get really good info from the oddest threads. thanks jourdy288 :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back