tenohfive
Always room for one more tank...
Someone on these forums (Ollie Fry) recently got in contact to see if I could rehome his Juwel Rio 180, complete with all the gear I needed to look after it, its inhabitants and a whole lot of kit that would come in handy to any fish keeper. Not to mention the community within - an angel, bleeding hearts, rummy noses, several flavours of corys, darters, loaches, oto's...theres probably more that I can't remember.
After an absolute nightmare of a day getting things packed up, shredding my puny muscles carrying the tank and other gear into my car (with the help of Ollie and a friend of mine) and the same issues at the other end, I managed to rehome the fish in my other tanks while I rushed off to work - as due to bad planning on my part I was already an hour late.
2 days on, the tanks setup downstairs and looking pretty healthy. I'm leaving the fish in other tanks for the time being because I couldn't suss out immediately how to set up the two eheim externals on first arrival and had to do it 14 hours later, so I'm monitoring for a mini cycle. When things are all setup I'll be posting some pic's on here.
So just to say thanks Ollie - I'm very grateful, and sorry for the disorganised chao's that was Saturday afternoon
After an absolute nightmare of a day getting things packed up, shredding my puny muscles carrying the tank and other gear into my car (with the help of Ollie and a friend of mine) and the same issues at the other end, I managed to rehome the fish in my other tanks while I rushed off to work - as due to bad planning on my part I was already an hour late.
2 days on, the tanks setup downstairs and looking pretty healthy. I'm leaving the fish in other tanks for the time being because I couldn't suss out immediately how to set up the two eheim externals on first arrival and had to do it 14 hours later, so I'm monitoring for a mini cycle. When things are all setup I'll be posting some pic's on here.
So just to say thanks Ollie - I'm very grateful, and sorry for the disorganised chao's that was Saturday afternoon








