5teady_2012
Here to help
Hi,
I have just setup a new 3ft tank and at one side there is a big sponge filter, and the other side i have done undergravel trap (1ft long) with powerhead on.
I have covered it all with gravel and was wondering if i vacume my matured undergravel and added the dirt from it to the new 3ft tank, would i be able to add fish straight away if i do daily waterchanges and keep adding a bit more dirt from matured every other day?
Thanks in advanced.
Wayne
I have just setup a new 3ft tank and at one side there is a big sponge filter, and the other side i have done undergravel trap (1ft long) with powerhead on.
I have covered it all with gravel and was wondering if i vacume my matured undergravel and added the dirt from it to the new 3ft tank, would i be able to add fish straight away if i do daily waterchanges and keep adding a bit more dirt from matured every other day?
Thanks in advanced.
Wayne









