Quick Question...quick Answer

madjoker14

Reaction score
Hi everyone i just got a quick question,i was looking through the some of the plants here and i found some that i might want,for example

The Dwarf chain-sword,Hemianthus micranthemoides ,Hemianthus callitrichoides

well would these plants have the bubbling carpet effect with the right care sorta like the riccia with there bubble carpet ? especially the dwarf chain?

Jer-

Reaction score
Hello

The dwarf chain, no, not that Ive seen anyway... or maybe if it does, it doesnt do it ANYWHERE near as much as riccia.
Hemianthus Callitrichoides, a little, but still much less than riccia. With HC, the bubbles like to collect at the top of the plantlets.
H. Micranthemoides I dont know.

HTH.
Jeremy

OP
M

madjoker14

Reaction score
im kinda new to this,iv kinda learned the basics to taking care of fish and now im learning for plants since i want to have a med. heavy planted tank, but
for a semi new guy do u guys recommend riccia since iv read that u must keep up with them by cleaning them (the loose ones that slip by)and making sure they get enough light,because i really like that bubble effect, unless theres another plant that has the effect and is easer to take care of?? and idea's

trending

Most reactions - Past 7 days