Quick Question...quick Answer

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

madjoker14

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone i just got a quick question,i was looking through the some of the plants here and i found some that i might want,for example

The Dwarf chain-sword,Hemianthus micranthemoides ,Hemianthus callitrichoides

well would these plants have the bubbling carpet effect with the right care sorta like the riccia with there bubble carpet ? especially the dwarf chain?

Hello

The dwarf chain, no, not that Ive seen anyway... or maybe if it does, it doesnt do it ANYWHERE near as much as riccia.
Hemianthus Callitrichoides, a little, but still much less than riccia. With HC, the bubbles like to collect at the top of the plantlets.
H. Micranthemoides I dont know.

HTH.
Jeremy

im kinda new to this,iv kinda learned the basics to taking care of fish and now im learning for plants since i want to have a med. heavy planted tank, but
for a semi new guy do u guys recommend riccia since iv read that u must keep up with them by cleaning them (the loose ones that slip by)and making sure they get enough light,because i really like that bubble effect, unless theres another plant that has the effect and is easer to take care of?? and idea's

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back