Can someone who has one please give me the exact dimension?
I have a 5 foot tank but the way the hood is made means the clear space is only about 146 cm.
I know the Juwel light is said to be 150cm but is therea removable top panel or anything? im just wondering if I would need the 120 cm or if the 150cm would fit.
A quick response would be appreciated, hoping to order online today
I have a 5 foot tank but the way the hood is made means the clear space is only about 146 cm.
I know the Juwel light is said to be 150cm but is therea removable top panel or anything? im just wondering if I would need the 120 cm or if the 150cm would fit.
A quick response would be appreciated, hoping to order online today






![Daily Memes [Aquatic and non-Aquatic Memes]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_61d6077c59ef2e51.webp)
