Question

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

My PetSmart always has dead fish in some of their tanks. It’s terrible. I never buy livestock from them.
The chain stores as well as many local stores get their fish from similar vendors. What they do when they get the fish is what results in the poorer qualities. There is a Petco I would never buy fish from, but another one that has a wonderful selection of fresh and saltwater fish. I have had equal luck with this Petco as well as my LFS.

The chain stores as well as many local stores get their fish from similar vendors. What they do when they get the fish is what results in the poorer qualities. There is a Petco I would never buy fish from, but another one that has a wonderful selection of fresh and saltwater fish. I have had equal luck with this Petco as well as my LFS.
You are lucky. I have two s and two Petco‘s within striking distance. All four establishments are just terrible. It would be so convenient for me if it least one of these chain stores in my area produced a great product.

Most reactions

Back