Question

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Interesting. I just disabled my add ons and all I get is an ad for antibac handwash. So I've re-enabled the add ons to get rid of it.

I got the kindle out to read while I was eating lunch so I decided to visit TFF on there. Managed to hit the right letters in the password on the second attempt and there was the red Latest News that everyone's been talking about.

Still haven't seen it on my windows 10 laptop, must some browser setting I'm using.

I got the kindle out to read while I was eating lunch so I decided to visit TFF on there. Managed to hit the right letters in the password on the second attempt and there was the red Latest News that everyone's been talking about.

Still haven't seen it on my windows 10 laptop, must some browser setting I'm using.
@essjay here it is this is what Ive found, I think its all about the program.

Attachments

• B67DA7C9-DAF0-4ECB-BD92-7A40F813D044.jpeg
    B67DA7C9-DAF0-4ECB-BD92-7A40F813D044.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 94
But I don't know why everyone but me is seeing the red box? Where has it gone on my laptop since it's not being blocked by the add ons?

Samsung phone

It's not there before I log in on my laptop, but it is there on my Kindle Fire both logged in and logged out. So either my laptop knows it's me before I log in, or my Kindle doesn't care that I'm a mod :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back