Geoff1991
AKA "Sparky"
Just because i hadn't been in for a while, i decided to go into pets at home. First impression, tanks looked clean and healthy.
Then as i looked closer i noticed most of the fish were swimming at 45 degree angles,
I noticed it more with the neon tetras, tails pointing upwards and looking as if they couldn't swim down and swimming in jerky, sharp downward movements.
I'm not making this to say how bad p@h is as this ones usually good and theyre obviously have problems that might not be their fault.
I'm just wondering what the whole swimming at a 45 degree angle was about as most of the fish in each tank were doing it. Particularly the neon tetras. I didn't see a neon that wasn't doing it...
although their display tanks (the ones where they're selling the tank not the fish) looked really good and healthy, i noticed theyd had a shuffle round and put some angels in a bigger tank and all the usual stuff that makes me think this p@h is quite good.
Then as i looked closer i noticed most of the fish were swimming at 45 degree angles,
I noticed it more with the neon tetras, tails pointing upwards and looking as if they couldn't swim down and swimming in jerky, sharp downward movements.
I'm not making this to say how bad p@h is as this ones usually good and theyre obviously have problems that might not be their fault.
I'm just wondering what the whole swimming at a 45 degree angle was about as most of the fish in each tank were doing it. Particularly the neon tetras. I didn't see a neon that wasn't doing it...
although their display tanks (the ones where they're selling the tank not the fish) looked really good and healthy, i noticed theyd had a shuffle round and put some angels in a bigger tank and all the usual stuff that makes me think this p@h is quite good.









