Puppy Chow

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
Hee is a recipe that you could probably find on the back of a Chex Cereal box, but it is tradition in our house!
Put theese thing's in a bowl:
1/2 bag of chocolate chip's
1/2 cup of peanut butter
and 1/4( 4 tablespoon's, or half a stick) of peanut butter
Then microwave theese thing's for around 1 and a half minutes. Then stir. It will look odd, but you have to keeep mixing until it look's like creamy choclate. Then add 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract and mix again. Make sure you have a LARGE bowl on hand and have 9 cup's of Chex cereal( about 1 box) in there. Then take the chocolate mix, and pour it on the chex. Mix roughly( it's the only way) until the chocolate mix cover's everything. After that, take a a bag of powdered sugert and pour around 1/2 of it on the chex. Put a lid on the container and shake it until the chex are coverd in it! Then, yoiu have Puppy Chow. I have no idea why we call it that, but we do. It is delcious, adn you have to try it. I am addictied to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know how you like it!

I'm sitting here talking to my wife as she makes kolackys, telling her about this, she has heard of this, I never have. A woman she works with makes it all the time, she says you are right, it is addictive.

Duh it is!!!!! I cant get enoguh of it!!!!!!!!! I always have to have a huge bowl of it, and a big glass of milk also! I probaly gained a pound a day when i eat puppy chow! You really should try it!

Hee is a recipe that you could probably find on the back of a Chex Cereal box, but it is tradition in our house!
Put theese thing's in a bowl:
1/2 bag of chocolate chip's
1/2 cup of peanut butter
and 1/4( 4 tablespoon's, or half a stick) of peanut butter
Then microwave theese thing's for around 1 and a half minutes. Then stir. It will look odd, but you have to keeep mixing until it look's like creamy choclate. Then add 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract and mix again. Make sure you have a LARGE bowl on hand and have 9 cup's of Chex cereal( about 1 box) in there. Then take the chocolate mix, and pour it on the chex. Mix roughly( it's the only way) until the chocolate mix cover's everything. After that, take a a bag of powdered sugert and pour around 1/2 of it on the chex. Put a lid on the container and shake it until the chex are coverd in it! Then, yoiu have Puppy Chow. I have no idea why we call it that, but we do. It is delcious, adn you have to try it. I am addictied to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know how you like it!
it sound yummy, but why do you need 2 types of peanut butter? and whats the equivalent of chex cereal inthe uk?

Are Chex kinda like Life cereal? Because we don't have Chex in Canada, either. At least, not what I've seen :no:

Im sure you could use life cereal. Im not sure what it would taste like though. I just asked my friend who is canadian, and in canada, Chex Cereal is called crispix .

Ahh...not common, but we do have it in my sheltered little town :lol: I'll have to find some!

Puppy Chow is disgusting. But that's only because for some reason when I eat peanut butter, I throw up. I don't mind the taste, and I'm pretty sure I'm not allergic to it. I can handle some in small doses, but otherwise I find anything with peanuts/ peanut butter disgusting. lol.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back