Pumps, airstones, nitrites and ammonia

Got some suckers? is that fish or things to stick on the glass to hold your tubeing still, if fish how many.

haha, i should have been more clear.

just suction cups that hold the airline in place :p

that flow regulator is brilliant.. nice and controlled now.. fish dont get scared either.. and the air pump is nice and quiet :D

happppy

its a shame the local place is expensive.. but since it only takes me 3mins to bike down there.. (not having a car) so that redeems it i suppose.

ritey.. more economics coursework to do.. i should have done it on the benefits of aquariums :D

josh :kana:

:D I did wonder :lol: I need some more of those but Jollyes dont have any, how much did yours cost I will have to see if I can get some else were, if I can persuade my darling husband to take me in the car, I think he's getting a bit fed up going to fish places each weekend 'now computers' thats another story he would jump at it if I suggested going to a computer fair ;)

you need more suction cups or flow regulators?

suction cups were erm.. about £1 for 3

flow regulator £1.30 for 2

the gravel vac i got was £5.30 and is an easyclean one with a 10" long tube.

if you need me to get some for you and post em.. just let me know :D

josh

(ps.. to ne1 thats been reading this thread recently.. gotta say sorry for it always being at the top of the list!!! goldene is my mentor atm for my tank heehee)

Hi Josh :) Thanks for the offer, I will see if I can get some suction cups from where I got my tank from, by the way msn is back on my daughters computer, I checked yesterday but you were not on line. speak to you later :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back