Psp

what version of firmware did she update it to ? If its V2 or less you can downgrade it.

I imported a 1.5 from japan just for the homebrew and to play ummm "backups"

However Sony got round that one by making you update to play the newer games and short of me ripping them and playing them from a memory card I couldn't be bothered in the end so I upgraded (there is only so much lemmings and tetris you can play)

downgrading them can really screw them up

Ive got one running 2,71 se-b custom firmware a cross between 1.5 and 2.71 and am able to run all games and homebrew emulators.currently on my card is
a neo geo AES emulator
sega mega drive emu
SNES emu
gameboy advance emu
Neo geo cd
spectrum emu
c64

thought I might as well bump it up, all you guys with custom firmware, could you give me some help? Basically how do I install it and does it have anything to do with devhook?

also, what games you got?

thanks

got a psp though i have never gone online with it so i dont know anything about firmware for it sorry :blush:

I havent looked into it lately... My 360 is getting all my time :)...

I will do soon though as I'm moving onto shifts at work - and aparrently the night shift is dead :)
Getting paid to sleepand play PSP sounds like a good idea... might throuw in a bit of work too i suppose :)

Ive got a Japanese PSP which has had a few changes done to it :)

started of as a firmware 1.0 > 1.5 > 2.0 > 1.5 > 3.10oe-A > 3.3oe-C

Its more recently has had the XMB modified along with the game boot and cold boot :)

God bless Dark_Alex

Random Bump.

I've been "stuck" on 2.82 for ages now (since LocoRoco came out)

Well things have moved on a lot since then (thankfully)

I've just upgraded to 3.5 and then used an "exploit" in Lumines to downgrade to 1.5 again....

Just need to do a bit more reasearch about what the best route is not for the custome firmwares

Demonmages - Do you still need help?

Most reactions

Back