• ps3 and xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ps3 and wii

• xbox and wii

• Total voters
a 5 year old PC will play the latest games? lol

right dont be so silly a 5 year old pc will have a intergrated graphics card at 256 and will not play any game from 2008 so that wha5t lies i know this because my dad and brother are graphic web publishers and use top spec pc's bt this thread is not an argument but if you dont have top range pc you dont come even close to the xbox or the ps3 as these are GAMES MACHINES and soley made for this as a 5 year old pc is made for spread sheets and crap like that cmon ppl pc willl nver keep up with a games machine and if it did to many ppl will crack the game and spoil it for all i.e autoaimbot and if you use it you will know why it spoils it for all

if i was you i would do some research before say "facts" know what a geforce mx 440? thats over 5 years old and guess what....not integrated granted it will only play some games of today but we are talking about a really old card, i can easily say a pc which is 5 years old can play todays games, go to a PC forum and ask and see what you get told...or just go look it up on google :) OR if you really want i can go spec out a pc from 5 years ago which would play all todays games,

A 5 year old pc will play all of todays games if you use it correctly on a software and peripheral level to get most efficient use of the hardware. FPS won't be great so on-line play would be an issue, but single player would be fine.

Most reactions

Back