Price For Pseudotropheus Demasoni

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sorry mis read 50 labs at £2 each isnt bad what i meant regarding the price was in reference to the $20 price
The photo you posted of the father lab is a little beardy for a good example lab imo he seems to have a 12oclock shadow which a lot of labs seem to have from lfs I would shop around for a better quality example you may pay a bit more but have a nicer mature fish
if you lfs gives you more than £2 a fish that is very good! may buy these to sell on anyway as mine only pay peanuts
with regards to me selling im all out and resting the female at present.

Thanks for the info. that was my thought anyways. I need to wait to grow them on to about 5cm to see the colouring properly. If there is a good colouration of 5 or so I may keep them and get another 5 from the link you sent or Tony so that they are able to breed.

My LFS said around £3 per fish as they sell on for £13+ they see it as a good deal.

Thanks for the link some great fish at good prices on there.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Thanks for the info. that was my thought anyways. I need to wait to grow them on to about 5cm to see the colouring properly. If there is a good colouration of 5 or so I may keep them and get another 5 from the link you sent or Tony so that they are able to breed.

My LFS said around £3 per fish as they sell on for £13+ they see it as a good deal.

Thanks for the link some great fish at good prices on there.

Kind Regards,

Adam

You're going to be making a healthy profit then!

£50 for 50 fish
Keep 5
Sell 45 for £3 each > £135 :hyper:

found these
good price
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail100_210594.php

he says about the barring not being perfect but this is a bit of an urban legend regarding they should be as ive seen wc with not perfect bars so wouldnt be worried

found these
good price
http://www.aquarist-...l100_210594.php

he says about the barring not being perfect but this is a bit of an urban legend regarding they should be as ive seen wc with not perfect bars so wouldnt be worried

Cheers for the link. Must have missed that when I was reading. Will get in contact with him today to have a chat about them.

Kind Regards,

Adam

coolio
mine are terrors tho i keep them with my ndumbi, saulosi and labs Chisi else they keep fighting each other the more packed the tank is seems to do them good!

Have to scrap this project. The sump in the rear of the tank has sprung a leak at the bottom and I can't get to it without ripping the whole of the background out. I can't get any lining into the tank because there is not enough room to get the silicon in or liner attached to where it is leaking. Without this hole plugged the sump dosesn't pass through the first two chambers meaning there is no filtration.

Looks like I will be ripping it apart at the weekend and will just get rid of the tank and parts after. Spent about £500 on it and ment to have fish arriving Tuesday that I have already paid the deposite for so more lost money there.

Thanks for everyones input and interest.

Kind Regards,

Adam

:sad: That's awful, just as things started to get exciting...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back